Monitor Products, Inc. Website contains links to many websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations/companies. These links are provided for educational purpose only. Monitor Products, Inc. does not accept any liabilities for third party links.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. The information we collect may be used to personalize your experience, improve our website, improve customer service; process transactions, send periodic emails. We never trade, sell, or otherwise disclose any personal information about our customers, except as part of our own business.
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW.
Copyright and Trademarks
All material and marks on this Website are owned by Monitor Products unless otherwise acknowledged. Duplication or sale of all or any part of this Website is not permitted. Permission for any other use must be obtained from Monitor Products. Monitor Products makes no express or implied license for the use of anything on this Website. Electronic or print copies may not be offered for sale or otherwise, to any third party. It should not be construed that Monitor Products claims a copyright or trademark to linked Websites. Access to information on this Website is provided exclusively for the benefit of customers and potential customers of Monitor Products.
Electronic Information Submitted through this Website
Any communication or material other than your personal information submitted to this Website by email is the exclusive property of Monitor Products and is considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Such communication may include without limitation questions, comments, suggestions and ideas. Monitor Products shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without restriction or compensation.
No Liability Disclaimer
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Website is primarily for the benefit and use of Monitor Products’ dealers, customers and potential customers. Monitor Products is constantly improving its products and services and reserves the right to make such improvements or changes to this Website, the materials, products, services or prices posted in this Website without prior notice.
This Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by entities or persons other than Monitor Products. Such links are provided for your convenience only. You understand that Monitor Products does not and cannot review all material made available through Websites linked to this Website. You also understand that no such linking implies in any way that Monitor Products endorses or is affiliated with any third-party Website. You agree that Monitor Products bears no responsibility or liability for any content accessed or harm caused from any third-party Website.
Monitor Products disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of this Website. Monitor Products reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue access to the Website without any notice at any time and without any notice to you. Failure of Monitor Products to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance.
You can direct any questions concerning these Terms to:
Monitor Porducts, Inc.
7A Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Monitor Products, Inc. Shipping Policy
Please contact us at 609-584-0505 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.
Monitor Products, Inc. will ship all Heat Pumps via truck due to the weight and size
of the products. Your product should generally arrive within 10 business days from your shipping notification. The shipping charge indicated on your shopping Cart is an estimate. You will be notified of the complete charge once your order has been completed and processed by our shipping department.
We will ship your order within 24 hours. We ship from various locations depending where you are located. This only applies to orders directly placed with Monitor Products, Inc. Delivery times may vary depending on the distance the product has to travel.
Monitor Products, Inc. assumes no responsibility for missed delivery times that are caused by weather conditions or due to scheduling errors by trucking and shipping companies.
We will not charge your credit card until we have notified you of the proper shipping cost for your product and have received your agreement.
As soon as your product has been picked up at one of our shipping locations you will receive the necessary delivery information.
Please inspect your product upon receipt.
Any questions or concerns please inform us immediately phone at 609-584-0505 or
contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
You can also contact us by using the CONTACT tab on our website.
Monitor Products, Inc. Return Policy
Please familiarize yourself with our return policy before you place your order!
Should you have any questions or concerns please call us at 609-584-0505 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monitor Products, Inc. wants you to be satisfied with your purchase. Products directly purchased from our online shop can be returned for a full refund after obtaining a return authorization number. Monitor Products, Inc. will refund the full purchase price minus shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee. If the product is returned due to a manufacturing defect or an error made by MPI, a restocking fee will be waived. The following items are exempt:
-If you purchased your unit directly from a Distributor or Representative, you must contact them with any issues regarding your product.
1) Monitor Products, Inc. reserves the right to inspect the returned material before issuing any credit.
2) The product has to be returned in its original packaging, in as-new condition along with all documentation, and all other items that had been included in the original shipment.
3) If the products have been used or installed we cannot accept the return and we will be unable to credit you for liability reasons, as we only sell new products
4) You will have to ship the product at your expense as well as insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipping.
5) When you receive your product, it has to be inspected. We have to be informed about any shipping damage that may have occurred within 3 business days.
6) If the packaging is damaged on the outside, you must mark it on the shippers proof-of-delivery slips, when you sign it. A note stating that the package appeared or is damaged must be included .If you do accept a damaged shipment, please inform us immediately. It is your responsibility to deal with the shipper in this case. If you prefer for us to deal with the carrier, you must inform us within 3 business days upon receipt of the product. The same applies to any internal (non-visible) damage; this should be reported to the carrier (or to us) within 3 business days of receiving the product.
7) Products returned without an authorization number or items "Refused upon Delivery" and returned will have an extra 15% restocking charge. You MUST contact us before you return any products to Monitor Products, Inc.
8) Order shipped with free shipping will be billed for shipping if the product is returned.
9) Credits generally are issued within 21 days after we receive the return. Products will be inspected for any damage or usage before the credit is issued.
10) If a product was shipped in error, we will refund the total amount of your order or immediately ship the correct item.
You must contact us via email or via phone for an authorization number to return items. Items without proper authorization will not be accepted. DO NOT send any items back to Monitor Products, Inc. unless you get an authorization number and our return shipping address. If the product is sent to the wrong warehouse we may not know that it was returned.Questions: Should you have any issues with your purchase, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 609-584-0505 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Please read before purchase and installation/ or just as warranty
This unit is to be installed by a licensed contractor authorized to install and service heating and air-conditioning equipment. Failure to have the unit installed by a qualified contractor will invalidate any warranty. All local codes and installation procedures must be carried out by a licensed contractor to prevent injury or violation of federal, state or local laws. By purchasing this equipment buyer acknowledges and agrees to THIS installation/ warranty policy.
PRODUCT CATEGORY: MINI-SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER/ HEAT PUMP
The heating or air conditioning unit manufactured for Monitor Products, Inc. is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance as described below:
All Warranties begin on the date of purchase. If date of purchase cannot be verified then warranty begins 90 days after the date of manufacture.
All Warranties applies to:
- To the original registered owner and his or her spouse (“owner”).
- NO HASSLE CHANGE OUT on compressor failure within the first TWO (2) YEARS.
- The COMPRESSOR is warranted for a period of FIVE (5) YEARS*.
- All remaining parts are warranted for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
- * In the event a compressor is replaced within the first two years, the remaining warranty is cumulative and does not reset after the replacement.
This warranty applies only if:
1) The unit is properly registered with Monitor Products, Inc. within 60 days after the original purchase**.
2) The product is installed in an owner-occupied, single family residence.
3) The product remains in the original installation location.
4) Installation, Maintenance, use and care must be in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations as outlined in the Installation and Use & Care manuals.
5) Defective parts must be returned to the distributor for credit.
**If the date of purchase cannot be verified, the warranty period begins 90 days from the date of manufacture.
For residents of California, Quebec and other jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits that are dependent on product registration is not required. In such cases where the above warranty does not apply, the product is warranted for a maximum of 5 YEARS and is not transferable.
Product(s) can be registered by mailing in the registration or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please familiarize yourself with our return policy before you place an order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 609-584-0505 or email email@example.com. The following policy applies to product purchased directly from our website. If you purchased product from a Dealer, please contact that Dealer directly.
- All product is sold without automatic return privilege and is subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- All returns must be preapproved (contact Customer Service at 609-584-0505). Upon approval, you will be given a Return Authorization number.
- Approved returns must include a Return Authorization (RA) number, a copy of our original invoice and must be shipped prepaid (at your expense).
- Returned merchandise must be new, in resalable condition, currently stocked and in original packaging.
- If you need to return merchandise due to our error, please accept our apology for the inconvenience. Please contact us within five days of receiving the merchandise so we may quickly assess and correct any problem. No restocking charge will apply if we determine that Monitor has been in error, and we will either arrange to pickup the merchandise or send a call tag so you may return the merchandise to us at our expense.
- Special order products may not be returned.
- Credit on returned product is generally issued within 21 days of receipt.
Before shipment from our warehouse, all orders are inspected for damage and securely packaged.
Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee that an order will remain undamaged during transportation and thus our responsibility for lost or damaged product ceases when the freight carrier picks up the merchandise.
We recommend, before signing for a delivery, that you do the following:
- Check for visible damage.
- Check for concealed damage. If it is impractical to check each carton, a good practice is to sign the freight bill "subject to concealed damage."
If your freight is damaged and you accept it, we recommend that you:
- note the damage on the delivery receipt,
- take a picture of the damage, and
- immediately file a freight damage claim with the freight carrier.
If you refuse all or part of your shipment due to damage, please notify us within one business day so that we can timely fill a replacement order. Freight-damage is not covered under any warranty from Monitor and we cannot make pricing concessions in order to cover damage caused during shipment
We will assist you in any way we reasonably can, but freight claims are ultimately your responsibility.
Information Collection and Use
There are pages on this Website where you can send email to Monitor Products. We may collect and store your email addresses for further use in corresponding with you. If you prefer that we do not collect your email address, include such a request in your email note and we will respect your wishes.
You may choose to provide us with personal information. Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to us, and the collection and processing of such information.
Links to External Websites
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
In the unlikely event that we believe personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may notify you of that event. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible or reasonable under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Tax information and incentives are subject to change throughout the tax year. For Tax rebates and energy incentives please check the U.S. Department of Energy website.